Can you quickly integrate experimental data to entities?
- Integrate experiment data with entities (e.g. genes, peptides, cell lines, tissues, samples to which other data has been linked) in the Aigenpulse Platform
- Harness the complete set of captured data to make more informed decisions
- Revise & revisit entities and experiments during the drug development pipeline
Can you simplify and speed-up data entry?
- Reduce repetitive manual data entry tasks and so reduce the risk of errors.
- Apply your quality control easily as you enter or upload data to the system to ensure full visibility over data quality.
- Use visual indicators to quickly give you an overview of the data landscape, so you can identify interesting data points and outliers alike.
Speak to a Data Scientist
Let us help you seamlessly & simply integrate new experiments with legacy data
Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) is a form of flow cytometry that is commonly used for sorting populations of heterogenous cells. The FACS workflow typically involves multiple manual steps, including the processing, gating, compensation and reporting of FACS data, which uses up a lot of resources and has diminishing reproducibility.
Can you simplify and speed data entry?
- Streamline and automatically process, gate, compensate and report on FACS results.
- Enhance comparability between different FACS datasets thanks to unified ML-driven processing.
- Dramatically increase quality and save 100s of FTE hours per programme.
ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is an immunological plate-based assay technique that can detect and quantify substances such as peptides, proteins, antibodies and hormones, by colour read-out. Retaining plate data and images, and knowing which decisions are taken based from ELISA is challenging with key pieces of information being lost over time. Hence, within the Aigenpulse Platform, ELISA plate data and images are integrated and stored, and the resultant decisions recorded.
Can you recall decisions from your ELISA data?
- Seamlessly integrate ELISA results so that you can base key decisions on informed, and quantified interaction data.
- Identify active antibodies in immunotherapy development, or TCR sequences from ELISAs run with target tumour antigens in large scale experiments.
- Manage links between experimental results easily without misplacing information.
- Never forget the decisions made using ELISA data for drug candidates throughout the whole pipeline.
Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) technology can detect interactions between a conjugated ligand on a gold surface and an analyte of interest by reflecting a light through a prism off the surface. The technology generates data on the binding properties between analytes and ligands. Storing this data on the Aigenpulse Platform automatically links the analysed ligands and receptors to entities stored within the Platform.
Can you find all your SPR data?
- Upload and link SPR data to your repertoire of experiments and projects
- Calibrate, plot and recalculate curves through the interface.
- Organise and store all SPR data in one place.
High throughput immunoassays are a key tool for detecting and quantifying multiple secreted proteins (such as cytokines) in complex biological samples, and are commonly used in labs that study biological systems. The Aigenpulse Platform enhances the efficiency of analysing immunoassay data within the context of the drug development pipeline by automating the linking with all other data in the Platform.
Can you manage and organise output from high throughput immunoassays?
- Records the experimental protocols, parameters and processing of immunoassays.
- Stores and links the output from your immunoassays to biological entities, workflows and projects.
- Maximizes insight by enabling a more holistic view of immunoassay data and metadata.
- Ensure that results are not lost and can be searched and interrogated in context with other experimental and omics data.
- Record all decisions made on the back of your results.