Website Aigenpulse Limited
We are growing our core team rapidly, and looking for a Software Engineer to work on our state-of-the-art automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous compliance suites.
Applicants must be passionate about building, testing and improving software. You will be joining an interdisciplinary team of engineers and scientists, working on a next-generation scientific data management and machine learning platform.
Our headquarters are in Milton Park (South Oxfordshire), with additional offices in London, near Paddington station.
- Working as part of an agile software team to ensure delivery of high-quality, well-tested software to clients
- Building automated test infrastructure to drive web-based applications
- Troubleshooting and triaging of new issues / bugs
- Leading our drive to extend automation across the complete product life-cycle
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to automate everything
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience using Python
- A keen interest in learning to use new tools and technologies
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment
- Experience of developing / testing web-based applications (ideally using TDD or BDD approaches)
- Experience with at least one of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) or Continuous Compliance (CC)
- Experience of Performance testing data-heavy applications
- Experience of security testing
- Experience working with regulatory frameworks such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, HIPPA
Aigenpulse is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We provide flexible working arrangements and value a positive work-life balance. We offer a full benefits package including private healthcare and private pension.
Please submit We look forward to hearing from you! your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: 21st December 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.