We are rapidly growing our core team and are looking for a Senior Python Developer with multiple years’ experience in developing Python based applications to join us.
Applicants should be driven, passionate and self-motivated. You will be joining an interdisciplinary team of extraordinary developers and scientists building the next generation scientific data management and machine learning platform which is currently disrupting the multi-billion-dollar Biotechnology industry by enabling our clients to create better drugs faster.
At Aigenpulse we understood how important our people are, which is why we offer amazing benefits to ensure our staff know how valued they are. Found a tech course you think you or your whole team will benefit from? No problem. Fancy a lunchtime yoga class? Sure. Need to see a doctor asap? We’ve got it covered.
Our headquarters are in London with additional offices in Milton Park (South Oxfordshire).
SOFTWARE, TECHNOLOGY & DEVELOPMENT
- Working closely with the team to develop the core technology (Python, Django, SQL. Git, JS,) of the company.
- Driving the development of scientific data management and analytics platform within the Aigenpulse eco-system.
- Initiate and contribute to continuous deliver processes and practices.
- Untangling complex challenges and eliciting the underlying cause(s).
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
– Django (or similar web framework)
– Database optimisation
– Automated testing
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We provide flexible working arrangements and value a positive work-life balance. We offer a full benefits package including private healthcare and private pension.
Please submit your application via LinkedIn or by clicking on the apply for job button below. The closing date is 21st December 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.