Job ID: 000105
We are rapidly growing our core team and are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join us.
Applicants should be driven, passionate and self-motivated. You will be joining an interdisciplinary team of extraordinary developers and scientists building the next generation scientific data management and machine learning platform which is currently disrupting the multi-billion-dollar Biotechnology industry by enabling our clients to create better drugs faster.
Our headquarters are in Milton Park (South Oxfordshire) with additional offices in London.
- Collaborate with product owner and programme manager, product squad and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Troubleshooting and implementing enhancements to systems as needed.
- Working with the team to build and support Aigenpulse’s core products.
- Test Driven / Behaviour Driven Development
- A desire to constantly expand your UX knowledge by keeping up with the latest UX news and trends
- Desire to evangelise UX best practices both internally across Aigenpulse and externally with clients and the design community
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We provide flexible working arrangements and value a positive work-life balance. We offer a full benefits package including private healthcare and private pension.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you! Closing date for applications is 21st December 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.