- Increase throughput of your flow cytometry data processing and analytics by as much as 600%
- Simultaneously increase accuracy, reproducibility and quality of flow cytometry data processing and analytics.
- Automate end-to-end process for large numbers of raw files by leveraging usable machine learning to empower cytometry processing and analytics – no coding/machine learning experience necessary!
- Reuse your processed cytometry data: Integrate population counts identified by manual gating (in .csv format) to increase the value of your data and enable cross-project analysis.
- Connect cytometry with all other data in the Aigenpulse Platform.
Streamlined cytometry data processing and QC
- Parse, integrate and standardise all popular mass spectrometry data formats into the system using one seamless process.
- Import data using an easy-to-use web interface, or via command line or API.
- Quality assurance reporting is instantly generated during integration, providing full visibility on data quality
- Fully federated and audit logging for processing and integration parameters, enabling re-use and enhancing efficiency.
Want to know more?
To find out how the Aigenpulse Platform CytoML Suite can quickly enhance your cytometry processing and
analytics workflow pre-clinical and GxP environments, talk to an Aigenpulse cytometry expert today!
Is your gating reproducible?
- Leverage machine learning to scale-up and automate gating using unsupervised and guided population identification – all built-in to the Aigenpulse CytoML Suite.
- Clearly visualise populations and have full control over gating parameters in the Decision Space.
- Retain all algorithm parameters for fully transparent and reproducible cytometry gating.
Want to speed up insight generation?
- Insight can easily be derived from exploring the data in different planes using the in-built plotting tools.
- With reliable gating, events are sorted and annotated into populations which are beautifully presented to the user in a hierarchy tree. This empowers the user to select sub-populations for analysis, save/reload collections of sub-populations and share these with colleagues.
- Finally, selected sub-populations-to-parent ratios are calculated and visualised enabling the user to quickly focus on identifying the significant finding from their experiments.
GxP Validation (Optional)
- Leverage the power built-in the CytoML Suite in labs and manufacturing sites with regulatory requirements – be it FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, GLP.
- The Aigenpulse CytoML Suite has been developed from the ground-up to be a validated computerised system aligning to GAMP5.
- Every analysis, every dataset, every parameter, every report generated in the Aigenpulse CytoML Suite is retrievable and reproducible with timestamps, user information, parameters used and data input and output.